Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Reason to Cheer for the Saints

It wasn't just my undying hatred of all things Manning that caused me to root for the Saints during Sunday's Superbowl match-up (I was raised a Pats fan, after all), I was also cheering on gluten-free quarterback Drew Brees! Aside from being a top-notch quarterback and kicking Peyton Manning's butt, Brees is allergic to gluten, eggs and dairy. Pretty exciting, the Saints get a franchise first Superbowl win and living gluten-free gets a little time in the spotlight.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Madison,

    That was an awesome game and the gluten-free team won!

    I found your blog while searching for unique and helpful content on Celiac Disease. I think you could benefit from sharing your personal story to an audience of people seeking information on Celiac Disease. Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN) is comprised of over 3,000 of the web's best health writers, including doctors, patient experts and people pursuing healthy living. 

    For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.

    Best,
    Hua
    Director of Blogger Networks

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin