Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gluten in Pop Culture: Elizabeth Hasselbeck On GMA

I never thought I would find a topic I would agree with Elizabeth Hasselbeck 110% on- but I also didn't know she had celiac disease. On May 4th, Hasselback appeared on Good Morning America to promote her new book, The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide (an homage to her time on survivor, perhaps?). By visiting the GMA website, you can watch a video of the segment and sample a few recipes from the book. I was particularly impressed by her upbeat attitude and her description of cooking without gluten as about "replacing not removing." I also thought her idea of bringing a gift basket with GF goodies to a party was a brilliant idea and one I'm sure my friends would appreciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin