Friday, November 20, 2009

It Was A Lovely Evening

It was pretty much a perfect evening. Here's a photo recap:

Today, I made it home from work before 5:00 (gasp!) to this cuddler:


I love the tangy flavor of goat cheese, Joe's not so wild about it. Since he was out for the evening, I had chicken stuffed with goat cheese (keeping scrolling for the recipe) - yum!


Then I was super-productive. I did a load of laundry, painted my toenails bright pink and did some reading for my research paper.


While watching the Office, I made some excellent progress on my Christmas knitting.


And then, this dashing man came home!


Chicken Stuffed with Goat Cheese

  • One chicken breast, butterflied
  • about two ounces of herb goat cheese
  • one clove of garlic, minced
  • one handful of spinach, chopped
  • three basil leaves, chopped
  • two slices of sundried tomato, cut into small pieces
  • salt and pepper to taste
Combine the goat cheese, garlic, spinach, basil and tomato in a small bowl. After seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper, stuff it with the goat cheese mixture. Secure with toothpicks, if needed. Cook at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Delicious, quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin