Saturday, May 29, 2010

Weekly Links: May 29th, 30th & 31st

Nosugar Cookies: I'm not recommending billing this cookies as sugar-free, just call them delicious. And use GF rolled oats and they'll also be gluten-free.
Dough Rai$er: Support a good cause at Uno's this weekend by following the link and printing out the voucher for 20% of your bill to be donated to the American Celiac Disease Alliance. I've never tried Uno's GF pizza, but this might be a good opportunity to try it.
King Arthur GF Mixes Review: I can't wait to see these in my local grocery store (I might even be impatient enough to order online). Everything I've been hearing about these mixes is really positive! P.S. Online, they're gluten-free flours are very reasonably priced.
Gluten-Free Pet Diet: My cat, Madison, is on a low gluten diet out of habit. I'm conditioned to read labels and I chose her dry cat food, Purina Pro-Plan, because it had a relatively low amount of gluten. Not that I think my cat is gluten intolerant or has celiac's disease, but I think it's funny how our habits/diets, influences how we treat our pets. Oh, and when I visited Purina's website just now, they offered me a $3 coupon if I filled out a form. It was more information than I cared to give Purina, but you might feel otherwise.
Debbie Downer is GF: Do I think it's funny or am I a little insulted? Still haven't quite decided . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin