Monday, July 27, 2009

Product Review: Mommy's Muffins

One of my favorite things about Whole Foods, aside from their fantastic selection of gluten-free products, is that every time I visit, I find something new. My most recent trip uncovered a line of gluten-free baked goods made by a company based in New Hampshire called Mommy's Muffins. All their products are handmade and include cookies, whoopie pies, pizza crust and, of course, muffins. I selected a package of the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins because I am a sucker for the combination of pumpkin and chocolate (really chocolate and just about anything). Usually GF products have to be toasted, but because these muffins looked so moist I decided to skip the toaster and was glad I did. These muffins are moist with a subtle pumpkin flavor and just the right amount of chocolate flavor. I look forward to trying more of Mommy's Muffins' products and I'm excited by the availability of their GF crust at Flatbread Company Restaurants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin