Friday, July 17, 2009

Product Review: Whole Foods Gluten-Free Bakehouse and Jones Dairy Farm

As I've said before, Whole Foods is a wonderful, magical place and a large part of that magic is their Gluten-Free Bakehouse line of products. The product selection is vast, from sandwich bread to pies and muffins. I've never tried anything from the GF Bakehouse that I didn't really like. In fact, many of my favorite GF products come from Whole Foods- I really, really like their Almond Scones and their Sandwich Bread is hands down another favorite.

More recently I've discovered Jones Dairy Farm and their GFCO certified sausage, bacon and other products. They produce over 50 GF certified products available in store and online (their website lists all the GF products). I was surprised, but I really enjoyed the sausage and rice links. And although these are gluten-free, my brothers eat them without complaining- high praise, indeed.

Above, I've combined the two for a yummy breakfast of poached egg on toast with sausage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin